As 2021 draws to a close, we wish to thank all our partners, clients, candidates… our friends.
We are blessed with such strong and loyal support, which has enabled us to further develop our initiatives in 2021 to attract the very best candidates and match them with the best career options.
- By far, the most gratifying moment for us was the establishment of the Katharina Kitzinger Memorial Fund. Thank you for helping us help others.
- Katharina, the wife of one of our founding partners, David Kitzinger, passed away in December 2020. Katharina’s contribution to our brand was significant and it is fitting for AW to remember her legacy with a donation every year.
- This year we are pleased to support ‘Help the Massai’ (www.massai.org). This charity supports development and education projects in northern Tanzania and ‘Ile aux Clowns’ (www.ileauxclowns.lu) whose primary objective is to bring good humour, joy, and smiles to people who are faced, momentarily or not, with difficult living conditions.
- In January, we have launched AWesome Partner, a special approach where we commit to partner only with organisations that enhance one’s career and life; representing the very best employers.
- AW LinkedIn page, our posts received over 2 million organic impressions in the year 2021 and we hit 15K followers in under 2 years.
- To complement our existing memberships of industry bodies, this year we added ILA and Lux Real.
- Anderson Wise has sponsored the ALFI Golf Day once again and contributed to the ALFI “London Roadshow on Talent”.
- Our Managing Partner, Darren Robinson, was named in the Delano ‘Top 100 Expats you should know’ list and be re-elected onto the Council of the British-Luxembourg Society and British Chamber of Commerce for Luxembourg, where Andrew Notter also holds the position of Vice-Chair.
- In spring this year we have established an AW Advisory Board to ensure we maintain the most relevant & up-to-date understanding of the markets we serve. AW welcomed Mr Chris Edge and Mrs Rajaa Mekouar to the Board.
- AW established a partnership with the Henka Institute and FTS global to emphasise our commitment to supporting our candidates’ career journeys and helping our clients create a performant yet sustainable organisation
- In September, we launched an Ireland Desk, establishing our recruitment presence and opening a candidate corridor between both jurisdictions.
- We were fortunate to have hired an ex-colleague, Pawel Galanty, professional we know and trust to develop the Irish market. AW marked the occasion with the Irish Ambassador to Luxembourg at the Luxembourg v Ireland world cup qualifying match with several Irish and Luxembourgish dignitaries.
Wishing you a very happy Christmas and a safe and healthy 2022.
May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.
Here’s to better times ahead for all of us!
David, Saskia, Michael, Valerie, Andrew, Agnieszka, Pawel, Aude, Darren, and Anne-Sophie
The AW Team